Businesses celebrate at the North Worcestershire Business Awards
Finalists from across Worcestershire celebrated at the North Worcestershire Business Awards at Hogarths Stone Manor on Thursday 24 November. Nine winners took home crystal trophies from the prestigious awards dinner with 120 guests.
Twenty-four finalists were celebrated during event which was organised by NWedR and NWBL (North Worcestershire Business Leaders). The event presenter was Robert Elliot Director, Business Development and Engagement at the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce.
The Awards’ judges commented that the finalists and the winners reflected “an excellent range of businesses, all showcasing products and services that really stand out. They are a credit to the county.”
The nine winners of the 2022 North Worcestershire Business Awards are:
- Best Business Start -up Award sponsored by NWedR ~ The Dry Spy
- Outstanding Contribution to the Community Award sponsored by Wassell Grove Business Centre ~ Bumble Hole Foods
- Best Customer Service Award sponsored by Lloyds Bank ~ Invoco Telecom
- Business Leader of the Year Award sponsored by Biz Smart ~ Aaron Kernaghan from Ecl-ips
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Platform 81 ~ Citizen Communications
- Business Innovation of the Award sponsored by Worcestershire County Council ~ appCURE
- Best use of IT sponsored by Surftech IT ~ Hayward Wright
- Worcestershire Wide Stand Out Award sponsored by Eureka Financial Solutions and Citizen Communications ~ Indegu
- Worcestershire Wide Sustainable You Award sponsored by NWBL ~ Dr Lizzy Bernthal
Melanie Hawkett from NWBL said:
“The event has been a real celebration of North Worcestershire businesses. We would like to thank all the businesses that entered the awards and really got into the spirit of it. We would also like to thank the headline sponsors for the event - Eureka Financial Solutions, and Citizen Communications.”
Jane Doyle from NWedR said:
“The event has been a great success and has highlighted some hidden gems in the area. We are part of an inclusive, innovative and proactive business community and would encourage anyone looking to launch their own business or to re-locate and grow here.”
For further information on the North Worcestershire Business awards, visit the website and join the conversation on social media @NWBusAwards.